Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

This is I NEED A REMOTE CONTROL PANASONIC DVD-VIDEO RECORDER

Customer Question

hi this is frank I NEED A REMOTE CONTROL FOR A PANASONIC DVD-VIDEO RECORDER DMR-E85H SER.NO KU4CA001100
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am an experienced electronics field technician connected to you via this pay for assistance chat based support service. Your satisfaction is my top priority and in return your positive rating is the only way I will receive credit for my time.

This remote is no longer available but you can get one on eBay. Here are a few listings:

CLICK HERE FOR USA ITEM

CLICK HERE FOR UK ITEM

I am here to help you. If you need more help reply back. Please be sure to click the POSITIVE RATING now. Doing so does NOT close the question or prevent us from continuing our conversation here. My livelihood truly does depend on your positive rating. Clicking the "bad/poor" rating does NOT do anything to fix your issue, nor does it issue you a refund.

Thank you,