Michael
Michael, Technician
Experience:  I have been working on VCR/DVD and CCTV systems and all the other consumer electronics for 20+ years.
11519491

I bought a DVD Recorder/VCR Line-in Recording to transfer my

Customer Question

I bought a DVD Recorder/VCR Line-in Recording to transfer my VHS to DVD I have tried since I bought it on 3/17/2015 and have been so frustrated everytime I try it won't let me do it. when I hit Dubbing mode and switch to VCR it won't do it can you send to my email ******************** in plain English how to do it. Reading directions is not my bag and I have lots of DVDs to make.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi lol, thats what we are here for;-)

If you would like a phone call on this let me know, I will send you an offer, if you would like to talk, and I think it would go easier that way since you aren't into the instructions please accept and I will call you at your convenience.

Thanks

Tech Michael

Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Yeah, if you accept that I can talk you through the whole thing, from hook up to set up ;-)