Michael
Michael, Technician
Experience:  I have been working on VCR/DVD and CCTV systems and all the other consumer electronics for 20+ years.
11519491

I have the JVC cassette adapter C--P5U. The VHS machine

Customer Question

I have the JVC cassette adapter C--P5U. The VHS machine keeps ejecting the adapter. Don't know why. There is a red piece on the left side that stays out all the time? Could this be why it's rejecting the adapter? How can I get this to work?
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi, Are you in the US?

Also when you talk about the red part is it like a red tab that is supposed to retract automatically as I suspect?

Id so I could send you a phone offer so I could call you about this. Its possible your cassette adapter is fixable.

But if it isn't I can help you locate one that isn't very expensive but is a quality one;-)

Thank you

Tech Michael