Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

Verizon sent me a new router and I am unable to connect new

Customer Question

Verizon sent me a new router and I am unable to connect new router to roku
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Hello, what happens when you run Network Setup in Roku to connect to your router?

Is it Roku-1, 2 or 3 box connected to your TV?

These info will help troubleshoot the problem.

Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
roku 2when I inserted the ssid numbers it the askes for a password ***** I don}t have the it says unable to connect
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

OK, please check with Verizon to get router password, then push the reset button at back of Roku box near the DC IN pin, you may need to push the reset button for 3-4 seconds with pointed object like paperclip or some thing to restore the Roku box to default factory settings and to get initial setup screen to put router password ***** will help to resolve the problem. I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.

A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on smiley face/star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work.
Regards,

Shahid.