Joe
Joe, Technician
Experience:  ASE cert tech for over 12 years, Auto, Marine and Home Electronics professional
20508815

Rusty, hope you can help with this one. I have a steepltone

Customer Question

Hi Rusty, hope you can help with this one. I have a steepltone cd rock one juke box and would like to connect my samsung s5 phone to play music is there an adaptor I can get to go from existing 30 pin plug (ipod charger lead built in) to micro usb in phone. It also has a built in female usb flash drive connection. Both retractable leads are hard wired to pub in back of unit.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

You can simply use the female usb connection and attach and usb to mini (phone) usb cable and just use that. Depending on configuration you may (not always likely) but may be able to even use an usb hub port and have two usb connections at one time (again not likely but some devices will support this).

Thank you!
- Joe

Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.
If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.
Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!

If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.
I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.