Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I have a Ambico All-in-one Video Transfer System Model

Customer Question

I have a Ambico All-in-one Video Transfer System Model v-0651. I just order an adapter for a Model v-0652. Is this going to work with my Model V-0651. Also where do I get the fluorescent bulbs to replace what is in my machine now. Is there one or two bulbs. the replacement bulbs in the operating manual say I need model V-0614. Can you help me.
Thanking you in advance for any info.
Pearlie
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I think the right approach might be, to remove the bulb(s) when they need replacing, and read the specifications / ratings / part # ***** them, then go by that information.

The 'model V-0614' appears to be another model of Ambico machine, not a light bulb model #. I suspect the manual really says something like 'the replacement bulbs that fit model V-0614' i.e. the sort of bulbs that would go in a V-0614.

As for the adapter, there are two important things about it:

1: the output voltage

2: the output A, or Amps, or Amperage. Or else its Wattage. The Wattage has to be enough for the V-0651's needed input. (Amps times Volts equals Watts, by the way, so the two figures are related.)

Make sure the ratings are sufficient (i.e. a greater Wattage for the same voltage) or the same, and the adapter should work fine - if it is at the same voltage also, on the output.

Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

(If you like I can look up specifications for the Ademco device you have, or the specs for the other device that you have an adapter for, or both.)