Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have a phiilps portable dvd player # pet724, serial #

Customer Question

I have a phiilps portable dvd player # ***** serial # *****
How do I play it?
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm not sure if you have one of these units with an issue- or if you're simply asking how to operate it per the instructions, so I will assume you simply are asking how to use it. If I'm wrong- just reply back to me- DO NOT RATE.

To operate the unit, you pres the "Power" button to turn it "ON", then the "OPEN" button to allow you to insert a disc, and then hit the "PLAY" button (>).

The full instructions are at the link below if you need them for reference:

http://download.p4c.philips.com/files/p/pet724_37/pet724_37_dfu_aen.pdf

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click a POSITIVE RATING before you go- as it's how I am credited for my work. You can follow up at any time, at no additional cost.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Do you need further assistance with this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Pleas cancel my request,and cancel my request and credit card. Thank you
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

I don't handle cancelling any requests or credit card information- my task here is to answer tech questions. I'm not a site employee. Now you asked for how to use the Philips player. What did I not provide with regards ***** ***** you asked?

Also, if you need assistance with cancelling, etc.- you would handle that yourself through customer service via the home page NOT by replying here.