Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a funai T3B-N8182DBand I am looking new VCR model. It

Customer Question

I have a funai T3B-N8182DBand I am looking for a new VCR for this model. It would be a great help if you can tell me where to get a new one from......Thanks
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, your general location please?

And as this particular model is no longer available currently as a new item, would another comparable brand/model serve your need?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My location is the town Shrewsbury in Shropshire. I would dearly like to get hold of an original replacement because there doesn't seem to be any restrictions on the use of it. If it is not possible to get a new vcr for this model maybe you know of someone who deals in second hand items?
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

I re-checked the Service Manual and unfortunately, the VCR deck/mechanism is no longer available nor is there a used/second hand Funai T3B-N8182DB being offered.

Please post back how you would want to approach this and/or should additional information be needed.

Or would you perhaps consider a second opinion?