Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

I'm looking XL-MCM1 100 disc changer XL-MC301 system so I

Customer Question

I'm looking for a XL-MCM1 100 disc changer for my XL-MC301 system so I can expand to 200 discs. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.

This is the only place I was able to find it: Click Here These were made in 1995 so it is going to be hard to find one anywhere else.

You may want to call the number on that page before ordering to make sure it is actually in stock.

If you have any questions at all click on reply to expert and let me know. If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating for my help - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or your XL-MC301.