Michael
Michael, Technician
Experience:  I have been working on VCR/DVD and CCTV systems and all the other consumer electronics for 20+ years.
11519491

I have a RCA SelectaVision Video Disc player model SGT 250

Customer Question

I have a RCA SelectaVision Video Disc player model SGT 250 that was manufactured in 1982 that will not play. I took it to a repair shop and the gentleman there said that it needed a new power source but he can not find one for it, can you help me with this problem?
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm sorry to hear that. It is pretty old by todays standards, and most manufacturers don't stock parts more than a few years these days;-(

Do you have any electronics skills?

Also Are you in the US?

The reson for these questions is I may be able to hel even if a supply isn't available. But it is still possible I can find that one for you I have very good sources for vintage electronics;-)

Thank you

Tech Michael