Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I have a Toshiba DVD/VHS Model D-VR600 KU when I transfer

Customer Question

I have a Toshiba DVD/VHS Model D-VR600 KU when I transfer from VHS to DVD they will not play on any other player I also want to make them play on blue ray. What do I do
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is*****'ll be happy to assist you.

- Did you Finalize the disc after finishing recording in DVD Recorder?

It needs to finalize the disc after finishing the recording to make it a valid disc so it can be playback on other DVD/ Bluray player. Please check Disc Setting option in DVD recorder menu to find Finalize option to run once you finish the recording on disc. I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.

A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on smiley face/star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work.
Regards,

Shahid.

Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Did you get above answer?
Please do not post duplicate question for same issue and reply here to troubleshoot the problem.
Thanks.
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Do you need further assistance with this?
Thanks.
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

I wanted to briefly follow up with you and see how the info worked, and see if that accomplished what you were looking to do!

Please reply back here if there is additional questions.

Thank you.