Sijad H.
Sijad H., Hobbyist
Experience:  Expert at repairing faulty dvd players at intermediate level.
61965098

I have an iPad with ABC iView, a smart TV, and Apple TV

Customer Question

I have an iPad with ABC iView, a smart TV, and Apple TV connected. I cannot get the iPad movies or TV shows, downloaded from iView, to appear on the smart TV. The Apple TVScreen is on there, but I don't know how to transmit the video from iPad to TV.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Sijad H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Connect your Apple TV to your living room television

Open the ABC iview app on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. Select a program by tapping on it

Next, tap the small TV icon which is located close to the Play button at the bottom of the screen

From the drop-down menu, select the corresponding Apple TV that you have connected

You should now be streaming iview to your TV.

Give these steps a try and let me know if it is working. If it is not working please tell me where along the steps you are having issues so I can help you troubleshoot further.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Your instructions do not work.I have contacted www.apple.com/airplay and found the correct procedure. Pleaser do not charge me for your advice.