Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

Our Church has just bought a 1-9 Samsung 22X Data DVD/CD

Customer Question

Our Church has just bought a 1-9 Samsung 22X Data DVD/CD Dual Layer Multiple Media Disc Copy Duplicator Tower. Purchased 05/10/2015 and just attempted to put it in service and the machine will not start when the button is pushed. The power cable is good, tried with known good, and power switch is in the 115V position. Where can this be repaired?
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
If the Samsung device is new, then you have a right to either return it to the vendor or store (promptly, before time runs out on the exchange terms) and ask for an exchange for another identical or equivalent device of equal capability (only, working!)
...or, if that exchange period has run out, then you have rights under warranty from Samsung the manufacturer... to ask for free-of-charge warranty service-repair from them.
(If the Samsung device was bought Used, then you have neither Return/Exchange rights in all likelihood, and certainly no warranty claim rights I don't think.)
As to where to contact Samsung for warranty repair (if the device was bought new but is not exchangeable at the store/vendor for whatever reason):
1-***-***-****
(1-800-SAMSUNG)
is the right phone # ***** call to ask about a warranty claim for a defective product of theirs. And to ask about warranty repair, either where to send it after packing it up again, or where to take it for service-center repair instead of send-off repair, under warranty.
I hope this advice helps you. If so, please rate my Answer - or Reply To Expert telling me how you would rate my work on your question. Thanks, ***** ***** luck.