Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics.
23511658

What is the code Toshiba DR430-KU? I need it URC universal

Customer Question

What is the code for a Toshiba DR430-KU? I need it for my URC universal remote.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.
Hello , my name is Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem but first could you please reply to me so i know you are there and we can proceed ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am here. The URC remotes use a 3 digit setup code for devices, but this model is not listed in their database.
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.
thanks
O.k then to start with , who s the maker of this remote ?
Does it have a brand name or is it the cable company remote for example ??
URC stands for " universal remote control" and everybody makes those so i need some specifics about it , like its own model number ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The maker is Universal Remote Control (URC). The remote model I am using is an MX890, although all of them program with the software (called CCP) which works on many of their models.
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.
Thanks , everyone calls their remotes URC nowadays , even cable companies so I needed the specifics , be right back
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for waiting
Sorry but while this looks like a smart enough remote , it does not seem to give room for a code search and I`m not so sure if I can help you with this one so I will opt out and repost your question .
You don`t have to do anything , your question will be reposted for other techs. to see and jump in.
Just stand by and someone should be with you shortly .
PS. Do not reply to this or it will be sent back to me instead of reposted.
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** may be able to provide you with some additional assistance.

From this model number and from what you describe this sounds like it is a home automation remote from a company called motor line. Does that sound correct? If so, the instructions for the remotes are on the following page

http://bitli.es/9pVy7u

Please take a look and let me know if that is the correct set of remotes and you still have questions.