Rusty
Rusty, Engineer
Experience:  Karaoke Systems Manager, signal specialist, all recorders and players expert
63817454

There is a problem connecting to the ROKU server

Customer Question

Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Rusty replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for entrusting me with your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you. Please note, click on Reply to Expert tab to reply to me in the reply box that pops open or, if the reply box is showing, just type your reply to me there. And please don't forget to rate me positive when we are finished. Let's get you fixed up so you can be on your way.

Sometimes this can be a router issue, but most of the time we can press the reset button to correct the problem. Unplug Roku, and hold the reset button with a pointed object for 30 seconds. Plug it back in, and it should give you the Roku activation code.

If you still have problems, go to your wireless network connection settings and verify that you are connected to the correct network. Please tell me the results.