Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I have a GE TruVision DVR 30 and keep getting an error when

Customer Question

I have a GE TruVision DVR 30 and keep getting an error when I try to use the archive function. I have to reboot the system because it locks up on this error. Now after rebooting, I'm getting a new error about the hard drive and the system will not come back online - it just shows the error on the screen. The only way to get out of it is to reboot, but the same error comes back. I need to find someone in the Houston area that works on this DVR - can you help?
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
Try Dyezz:
http://dyezz.com/service-areas/
which does servicing of DVRs in home security systems according to their advertising, in most of Texas including Houston and the surrounding region.