Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

I have a Samsung Blu Ray and 3D Player Model No H5900/ZA

Customer Question

Hi I have a Samsung Blu Ray and 3D Player
Model No H5900/ZA
Today morning I powered on the BD Player and am unable to get my Home Screen on my LED TV
I tried to connect the Player to a different LED but the result is the same.
Moreover I tried to check the HDMI cable by connecting it to my Playstation and it is able to play the discs.
Do you yhink you could help me.
I live in India and purchased this player from Dallas , TX ,US
Category: Recorders and Players
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Moreover; all I get on my TV is a flickering screen instead of my usual Home screen.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure.
Power on your Blu-ray player if it's not already on and and tune your TV to the input where the Blu-ray player is connected.
With no disc in the player press and hold the 'Stop' button on the top panel of the BD player for about 8 seconds or until 'Resetting all settings to default values...' is displayed on your TV screen as the Blu-ray player resets.
If you press and hold the stop button on your Blu-ray remote, this will not work.
If it does work the initial set up should come up on the screen.
If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.
If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
.