Recorders and Players
Recorder Player Problems? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP
Hello, What's the Make and Model of the device you stream Netflix from?
Okay, was it working before and then stopped?
Or is this the first time trying to get Netflix?
Also, not sure what the numbers are you posted- but is this a Roku 1, 2, 3, LS, Stick, etc.?
Please reply back to the rest.
Perform the following steps exactly as described below:
1) Unplug the Roku from power.
2) Unplug your Router and plug it back in.
3) Plug in the Roku.
4) Locate the pinhole reset button on the Roku, and use a paperclip to press and hold it for 5 seconds then release.
5) The Roku welcome screen will bounce on your TV, and the remote will flash the green light.
6) You will then be prompted to setup Roku as if it were new.
7) Enter all your Wi Fi info and run the connection test.
8) Once that's done try to access Netflix.
Let me know what happens.
Hello, I just wanted to follow up and see if you received the information you were looking for?