Michael
Michael, Technician
Experience:  I have been working on VCR/DVD and CCTV systems and all the other consumer electronics for 20+ years.
11519491

My roku has frozen, won't go to anything, what do you suggest

Customer Question

my roku has frozen, won't go to anything, what do you suggest I do. I've unplugged it and plugged it back in, and it still is frozen.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi,On the back of the Roku there is a tiny hole that's labeled reset, please use a pin or pen to press that for 15 seconds. Then try to setup the Roku again and see if when starting it up it brings you to the welcome screen, where you can press ok and continue setup, and it should work just fine after that.Thank youTech MichaelPlease let ,me know how it all goes. and don't forget to rate my service kindly before closing this page;-)