Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a Blu Ray DVD in a non Blue Ray Sony DVD/VHS player

Customer Question

I have a Blu Ray DVD in a non Blue Ray Sony DVD/VHS player loaded. It will not eject the DVD. It just continues to try and load. How do I get it to eject?
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the Sony.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The DVD/VHS Sony player is a RDR-VX515. It is an older model.
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.
Appreciate the additional information.Have you tried unplugging the Sony for an extended period of time ? ...and then press and hold the front panel's DVD EJECT button ( ▲ ) while plugging back in ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I no longer need your services nor a phone call as I have solved my problem. Please charge my card for $5.00 and ignore my request. Also, cancel my monthly trial as I find the service is no longer needed. Thank you.
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.
I understand though my participation is strictly limited to repair and technical issues.For payments and billing concerns including subscriptions/monthly trials, please contact Customer Support.This is not an Info Request.