Michael
Michael, Technician
Experience:  I have been working on VCR/DVD and CCTV systems and all the other consumer electronics for 20+ years.
11519491

The door to enter a disc will not open

Customer Question

the door to enter a disc will not open
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  dresteve2000 replied 1 year ago.
Please check if their is a tiny hole next to the tray for manually opening the tray door if so you need to push a thin spike in there to free the mechanism ad manually pull the tray outLet me know if you can see this hole or not please
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi Different expert here.IS there a DVD stuck inside?Also you can get the disk out by rolling the belt drive.Please let me know if you need anything else with this?Also since this may take a little time please rate my service kindly at this time then you can contact me anytime on this and there is no cost to rate ;-)tech Mike