Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

I changed my credit card and Roku didn't get the

Customer Question

I changed my credit card for payments and Roku didn't get the new card so dropped my service, I want to get them my new card number
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Michelle-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hi:
I'm Michelle and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly Ruko.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Michelle~Moderator
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.
You can place your new payment method on file by logging into your Roku account from your browser – go to https://my.roku.com/ and click “Add a payment method for Channel Store purchases” under “Payment Method”.