Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have two portable dvd players (Philips Serial-PS1A1321039095

Customer Question

I have two portable dvd players (Philips Serial-PS1A1321039095 Model PD9016P/37 )
I've lost the paper work and now have two grand boys wanting to watch the same movie.
I know when I purchased them the sales person said I could play one dvd two both. How do I connect them to work in my truck to play the same movie...I do know how to play each individually in truck... thanks
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome back to JustAnswer, Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only... Initially, proposed approach:• connect the two (2) yellow 3.5mm jacks together;• using a long 3.5mm-to3.5mm cable similar to the product shown HERE;• and HERE for illustrated instructions. Please post back results / observations of the above once tried.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Local Computer Tech Recommendations. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.
Were you able to view the above reply?