Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My roku is properly installed, but I can't get the image. The

Customer Question

my roku is properly installed, but I can't get the image. The light that should be lit flickers constantly. Although I bought it two and a half years ago, becasuse I was working out of the country for these two+years I only used it for four hours.
How and where sjould I send it to be repaired.? Thank you Margarita Saez
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello and sorry you're having problems. Which model Roku do you have (it will say it on the box- Roku, Roku 2, Roku 3, Roku LS, etc.)?
Also, is the light flickering on the box itself- or the remote?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am getting a replacement.
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Okay sounds good.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I found the phone number for the Roku Costumer's Service and they decided that the unit was defective. I don' t need your answer, but thank you. Am I getting a refund, even a partial one?
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
I am an independent tech- not a site employee, and not in any way involved with billing. The site has your deposit, and you would need to address that through customer service via the home page. You can get a full refund. Please don't reply back here for billing inquiries though- only if you need tech support.