Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I want to cancel my roku account. What do I do with the roku

Customer Question

I want to cancel my roku account. What do I do with the roku box and accessories.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello, and sorry you're having problems. The Roku box and accessories aren't rentedo or need to be returned anywhere. They're devices that you purchased outright- and they're yours to do whatever you want with (Gift to a friend, etc.). As far as cancelling, you don't actually cancel the "Roku" per se, but rather cancel the individual channels that you pay for (which all depend on what you signed on for). Please see the link below for details on how to cancel individual channels: http://support.roku.com/entries/387946-How-do-I-cancel-a-subscription-purchased-from-the-Channel-Store- If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click a POSITIVE RATING before you go- as it's how I am credited for my work. You can follow up at any time, at no additional cost.