Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a TEAC LPU USB Turntable Music Combo which I have

Customer Question

I have a TEAC LPU USB Turntable Music Combo which I have only just set up - I want to play vinyl records on it. However when I plug it into the electricity, while the 'display' panel lights up blue nothing happens when I press the 'function' button! There
is no 'source' displayed in the display panel, ie Phone, tuner, USB or Card. Is there something else I have to do like insert a USB (but why would I have to do that?) or is there something wrong with it? I look forward to your advice. thanks Chris
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome back to JustAnswer,Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the TEAC; something like an LPU190.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
LPU190
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.
Appreciate the additional information. Once the AC power cord is plugged into an active outlet, this TEAC should be able to function all by itself once turned on. Could you please try radio AM or FM mode?