Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I need a need a new cdc control vr160 compact disc digital

Customer Question

i need a need a new cdc control vr160 compact disc digital audio serial number 30210151 do u know where i can get a new radio/cd player
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the radio/CD player.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can't find any other numbers on the radio/cd player. but it is a vr 180 not 160 manufactured 2003
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.
Appreciate the additional information.Would it be something like the product shown HERE. Please confirm.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes that is what I need. How much is it and how do I buy it
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.
Considering the age, these models are no longer readily available as brand new items.Even as functional used or refurbished, these are a challenge to source.Offhand, best potential source would be firms specializing in RV parts and accessories such as the HERE.And online sellers similar to HERE.Or consult with and/or seek the services of either Audiovox or ASA electronics.