Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics.
23511658

I got a new updated roku 2 yesterday set up my mlb streaming

Customer Question

i got a new updated roku 2 yesterday set up my mlb streaming ok now i cannot get my netlix they are telling me that to get my netflix I have to get my user name and password
well my user name is ****** but i need a new password ***** previous one was xX8wb2h and it will not accept someone else asked for a temporary password ***** I cannot get that to work. Please help me
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. In order to use Netflix from your Roku device there are a few steps that you have to take specifically. It sounds like you already have a Netflix membership. So if that's the case you can skip over the items about creating a Roku account. Please let me know if you slept questions. efore you can watch Netflix movies and TV shows on your Roku, you must create a Roku account on the Roku website. Once the account is created, follow the steps below.From the main Home screen, navigate to Home and select Netflix.If Netflix is missing:Navigate to Streaming Channels, then Movies & TV.Select Netflix, then Add Channel, then go to channel.Visit Roku's support site for more help.Select Sign In on the Netflix home screen.If you are not yet a member, set up your membership.Enter member email address and select Next.Enter account password ***** select Sign In.Select Start.Your Roku is now connected to your Netflix account.