Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Replacement BatteryJwin JD-VD736?

Customer Question

Replacement BatteryJwin JD-VD736?
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
Can you remove the battery and give me the numbers off of it?
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The battery is not a separate piece. It is the base /cover for the bottom of the TV, an integral part not shaped like any battery known to me. Jwin TV is JD-VD736. Figure it should be known by Jwin?
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
This is not Jwin, this is a paid tech support site called JustAnswer and if it is a solid poece it most likely can not be replaced. Have you tried a different charger?
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks. I have nothing else to submit.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Ok does that mean you do not want to continue? As you seem to have ignored my question.
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Amazon was misleading? Figured you all Jwin experts! It's fine. The battery is used up, no other problems. Again, thanks.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Ok that still does not answer my question or if you still want to continue. We work on Jwin products we do not work for Jwin. Every tech on this site is independent. It also does not answer if you tried another charger?
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks. No real help, and i do not chose to continue.