Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My roommate pushed something on my Samsung blue ray remote

Customer Question

My roommate pushed something on my Samsung blue ray remote and now it won't connect with blue ray player at all. I can switch over manually with machine to see my Netflix Hulu etch but can't select anything.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Steve G. replied 1 year ago.
Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Thanks for requesting me. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way.
Now..can you tell me the model number of that BluRay player. This will be found on the back and maybe on the front also.
Please let me know so that we can continue.
Regards
Steve