Jack
Jack, Technician
Experience:  35+ years in the business and still at it everyday
39158752

I need a replacement drive belt turntable on my Memorex

Customer Question

i need a replacement drive belt for the turntable on my Memorex MODEL9290MMO PHONO/CD with Cassette player and AM/FM Stereo radio. I would like to orderf 3. This machine has given me years of great service but the belt recentlt broke. Can you Help.Please!!!
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.
Hello , my name is***** can help you with this ;You can find your replacements at the link below , just click on it ;http://www.lpgear.com/product/MEMRX9290MMO.htmlHope this help and please take the time to rate my answer positively (use the stars to rate) if that answers your question as it is the only way i get paid for helping you , otherwise do not rate at all , just let me know and we`ll see what can be done.Note that you can reach me here at any time after rating if you have questions.