Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My daughter has had Roku and Netflix movies years.

Customer Question

My daughter has had Roku and Netflix movies for 2 years. Evelyn XXXX is in Nursing home Indio Nursing and Rehab Center. She has just recently been given a new Dynavox IMax computer by her Health Insurance. She has same type of device for two years. Evelyn is not able to get from Roku - Her streaming of Netflix movies. She also has 4 Netflix movies per week on DVD that is on her plan. Evelyn has ALS for 13 years and can at this time only blink her eyes. These movies are so wonderful for her to choose and watch by blinking her eyes. The nursing home, Monica, has talked to their Cable and internet and says there is no block at the facility. Netflix says the account is not blocked and fully workable. Can you give me some help. What can I do? Who can I contact. I am her mother, Charlotte XXXX. I pay all her bills. She is on Medicare/Medical. Evelyn has a ventilator feeding tube, and tracheotomy. Thank you for your help

Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Sijad H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you. Sorry you are having issues accessing Netflix. Please excuse me if I ask some simple questions but it is only to make sure I have all the required information to help you troubleshoot this issue.
What happens when you try accessing Netflix from roku? Do you receive an error? Does it ask for a set up code? Please provide as much details as possible on what happens when trying to access Netflix.