Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

my tv says enter code XKCP2 from www.amazon.com/roku, but when

Customer Question

my tv says enter code XKCP2 from www.amazon.com/roku, but when I get there there is no clear way to enter this code. I have purchase the upgrades, but since the last storm, I can't get past this problem
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  ITTechChris replied 5 years ago.
Welcome to Just Answer, we are the number one 3rd party Q and A company in the world. My name is Chris and I'm an professional technician here to assist you with your question. Please only press the accept button only when you are satisfied with my services.

To clear your question up, you have to go to the website and enter a code, but you do not see where to enter it once you get there?