rahul.pattnayak, Customer Service
Experience:  5 years of experience in electronics players.

I have dmr-es40v VHS and DVD recorder. I receive F60 error

I have dmr-es40v VHS and DVD recorder. I receive F60 error message. Do you know what is it?
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  rahul.pattnayak replied 5 years ago.
Thanks for using justanswer.

F60 is a general error code usually related to a failure on the video processing board. If you have access to spare/replacement parts, this is an easy error to correct by simply replacing the board, but should be handy with the electronics item.If not then go for any repair shop,can be done easily.
You can recognize this board as the small board with the onboard HDMI port in the model, and has the mini cables connecting to it. It floats above the rest of the boards in the middle back of the machine.

But befour that just try this,
unplugged the unit, waited a minute, then plugged it back in. When the ooooo display started I held down the power button for at least 10 seconds. This put the unit in standby mode, and from standby mode I was able to start it normally using the power button.
Or a full reset
With the unit powered off, press and hold the Stop and Channel Up buttons while powering on the main unit at the same time for about 5 seconds.
If it does not work then go for the repair.
It can be done in any electronics repair shop.
Hope it helps.
It would be kind enough if you please remember to click the green ACCEPT button .