Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a Sharp 5 disc with usb cd player and somehow it started

Customer Question

I have a Sharp 5 disc with usb cd player and somehow it started flashing a blue light all of the time. How can I turn the blue light off? Thanks.

Judith Clark
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Gina-Moderator replied 6 years ago.
Hello:

Do you still need help with this?

You do not have to pay the Expert until you have viewed and accepted a satisfactory answer. However, a refundable good faith deposit is required of all customers on our site. The deposit is placed in your account and it is completely refundable for any reason until you spend it to accept an answer.

The reason behind this is that Experts can be nervous about answering questions for users, when they can't be sure the user will be honest and pay for helpful answers. Our deposit system gives Experts the confidence that the funds will be available to pay them should they be able to help. Likewise, the User can feel safe knowing that we will refund their deposit as part of our 100% satisfaction guarantee.