Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

Are you based in Mississippi? I need an attorney in

Customer Question

are you based in Mississippi?
JA: No. I'm the Real Estate Lawyer's Assistant.
Customer: I need an attorney in Mississippi. Can you help with that?
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: We received a letter to appear in court but my parents live in Orlando and the house was in Mississippi
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: in Mississippi
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes. We were given money from The Katrina relief fund I think if we kept the house for 7 years I believe. The small town where we bought the house became a ghost town and we could not find renters. So we lost the house. Now we are being sued for the $13,500 I think it is plus other fees. I need someone to negotiate
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Alex Esquire replied 12 days ago.

Hello. My name is Alex.

Thank you for your question.

I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Do you have a legal question that I can answer for you about the situation you have described in your post or are you looking for online resources to find a local attorney to represent you?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Are you familiar with an SRAP?
My parents are retired and live on SS. They can't afford to pay pack everything. Is there something that can be done?
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
am I being charged an additional $59? why was't I given that option first before charing me $39?
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Anyone there?

I do not handle any billing or customer service questions or issues, but you can properly address such concerns to JustAnswer.com Award Winning Customer Service:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Thanks.

​Once your clear your billing inquiry with JustAnswer.com customer service, please if you have a legal question that I can answer for you about the situation you have described in your post or are you looking for online resources to find a local attorney to represent you?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I have already paid and I have put my questions to you. Am I speaking to a person or a robot?