Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

Are you available for A face to face meeting to discuss my

Customer Question

are you available for A face to face meeting to discuss my case Iam in Sacramento CA. I can be reached at *************************** or ********************

Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  socrateaser replied 10 days ago.

NOTICE: If you are presented with an offer for a phone consultation, which may appear to have been sent by me, please know that this is an automated website offer, and that I do not participate in this Justanswer program. If you would like to correspond with me directly, whether by phone, email or otherwise, then do not accept the phone call offer, because your request will be accepted by a random contributor, who may or may not be licensed to practice law in California – and, I will be unable to provide further assistance. Instead, simply type to me that you would like my direct contact info, and I will send you a specific offer for that purpose.

Hello again!

The other contributor who answered your question is not, to my knowledge, licensed to practice law in California -- so, he can't assist you. And, while I am licensed in California, I'm located in Southern California. So, if you are looking for a face-to-face consultation, then I regret that I will be unable to assist. If you would like a phone consult, I can arrange to provide you with my direct contact info. Please let me know if you're interested.

Thanks again for using Justanswer!