Richard, Lawyer
Experience:  32 years of experience as lawyer in Texas. I'm also a Real Estate developer.
17027240

I need a lien form for state and a place to find more info.

Customer Question

Hi, I need a lien form for Washington state and a place to find more info. You gave me some earlier, but I know I need more
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Richard replied 10 days ago.

Hi! My name is Richard & I will be helping you today! It will take me a few minutes to type a response to your question. Thanks for your patience!

Expert:  Richard replied 10 days ago.

For a lien on real property, you can find a deed of trust form at this link: http://www.wsba.org/~/media/Files/Licensing_Lawyer%20Conduct/LPO/LPO%20Forms%20PDF/2005ir%20rev%2022008%20DOTSF.ashx

For a lien on personal property, I have attached a form for a Security Agreement.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
As I start to fill out this form(s) is there documentation needed to support the deed of trust?
Expert:  Richard replied 9 days ago.

There needs to be a note evidencing the terms of the debt owed that is being secured by the lien.