Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I TYPE SLOW. I NEED A PHONE CALL AND I WILL PAY FOR THE

Customer Question

I TYPE SLOW. I NEED A PHONE CALL AND I WILL PAY FOR THE PHONE CALL. MANY QUESTIONS ON SELLING TWO PROPERTIES AND BUYING TWO. (###) ###-####JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: SOLD HOUSE IN SUN CITY WEST. BOUGHT MOBILE IN SALEM OR. BOUGHT MOBILE EL MIRAGE AZ. NOW BUYING 2ND MOBILE IN EL MIRAGE. CAN I GIVE IT TO BROTHER AND WIFE WITH SOMETHING WRITTEN WHEN THE DIE THE PROCEDEES WOULD BE DIVIDED AMONG 4 NIECE AND NEPHEW. ALSO, WHAT ABOUT CAPIITOL GAINS. SOLD RENTAL IN MARCH LAST YEAR IN WA STATE.
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: WHAT KIND OF PAPER WORK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. OF COURSE I HAVE A BILL OF SALE ON THE HOMES EXEPT THE ONE I AM BUYNG TODAY AT 3:00 FOR MY BROTHER. THIS IS THE ONE I NEED HELP ON
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

If you want a call, you can request one at your end by pressing the option. If so, an expert will call you.

And/or, you can reply on this thread to continue.