ScottyMacESQ
ScottyMacESQ, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed General Practice Attorney, Texas
19487448

What is a home owner's civic club? texas, yes, no

Customer Question

What is a home owner's civic club?
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: texas
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  ScottyMacESQ replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

Generally speaking a civic club is defined as A not for profit club for civic, social or fraternal purposes operated by a civic, social or fraternal organization, including offices for local, State and regional officials, not including a political party club. A civic association is a type of organization whose official goal is to improve neighborhoods through volunteer work by its members.

Many HOAs in Texas have civic clubs associated with them, in that they help keep the community closer through the organization for the benefit of the community. It's essentially a club (generally voluntarily, but not necessarily so) where there could be work for the betterment of the community.

Hope that clears things up a bit. If you have any other questions, please let me know. If not, and you have not yet, please rate my answer AND press the "submit" button, if applicable.

Please note that I don't get any credit for the time and effort that I spent on this answer unless and until you rate it positively (3 or more stars). Look for the stars on your screen (★★★★★). You may need to scroll left/right/up/down to see these stars, but note that the rating is what closes out this question, so it is necessary that you do so.

Thank you, ***** ***** luck to you!

Did you have any other questions before you rate this answer?

I see that you have not responded in some time. Please note that this question is still open until you rate it. I believe that I have answered your question, but if you have any other questions, please let me know. If not, and you have not yet, please rate my answer AND press the "submit" button, if applicable.

If you feel that I have gone above and beyond in this answer (my average answer is about 10 minutes) bonuses are greatly appreciated. Thank you, ***** ***** luck to you!

▼ RATING REQUIRED! ▼ Please don't forget to Rate my service positively. It's only after you rate that I am credited.