Barrister, Lawyer
Experience:  16 years real estate, Realtor. Landlord 26 years
19958803
Real Estate Law

Can a tenant of a mobile home park see a rental agreement of

other property in park not... Show More
other property in park not owned by them?
JA: What state is this in? And how old is the mobile home?
Customer: Arizona
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The park rules are no mobile homes or rv's shall sit in the park not occupied unless there is a land rental agreement. R
Category: Real Estate Law
replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

Can a tenant of a mobile home park see a rental agreement of other property in park not owned by them?
.

Although those contracts aren't confidential, it would be up to the landlord or the tenant as to whether they would agree to show them to someone who wasn't a party to the contract.

.

The only way to force disclosure would be if someone sued the landlord or tenant and requested this information during the "discovery" process.

.

.

thanks

Customer reply replied 3 months ago.
Tenants are suspicious landlord owns unoccupied homes in park and pay no rent on the land. Also that the owner of park who lives in another state is unaware of this.
Barrister, Lawyer replied 3 months ago.

Ok, then it is pretty unlikely that the landlord will share that information with the tenants. So their recourse is to investigate and find out who the legal owner is through the local land records office and send him a nice letter informing him that the landlord/manager may be engaging in fraud and not paying rent on units that are actually rented..

.

.

thanks