How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask veniz-cssm Your Own Question
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 0
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
veniz-cssm is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I had hired an attorney to file an injunction and

Customer Question

I had hired an attorney to file an injunction and declaratory relief as I was advised. Much time has passed as well as some money for legal fees. The attorney has not filed. Can I file with out an attorney and if so how.
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: Just answers had given me info previously regarding this, I pulled it up by googling Strong Landlocked property in Colorado JA: thanks
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: No, We had made an offer to owner of the property that the ditch road is on. He has not responded, had given to his attorney. I had my attorney contact his attorney, no response.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: We have an offer on the property that is contingent on having legal access.
Submitted: 4 months ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 4 months ago.

You may do it yourself with aid of the court clerk who can supply the motion forms provided this is on your personal behalf. A corporation or LLC must be represented by a lawyer. If your lawyer has not filed, demand your money back and hire a new lawyer to do so immediately. and are good directories for reference.

Expert:  veniz-cssm replied 4 months ago.
Dear Customer: We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. ( Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.

Related Real Estate Law Questions