N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Lawyer
Experience:  Since 1983
9653905

It's more of a question to find some information on a

Customer Question

It's more of a question to find some information on a property I owned in 1976-1977. I am attempting to find the Homeowner's Insurance Company and/ or the Lender on the property. A deed of trust, grant deed. The property was*****in Los Altos Hills, CA 94022. Is it possible to find this information? JA: Since estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in? Customer: Los Altos Hills, Santa Clara County, CA JA: Has any paperwork been filed? Customer: I'm sure it was when we purchased the property JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you? Customer: yes at the time the names are ***** ***** Rose Flynn purchased in 1975 through 1977

Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for your question.

The County Recorder will have the deed of trust in the office.

It is too old to be available on line, but you can find the deed of trust and that will give the name of the lender and you could then call the lender and see if it has a record of the insurer, which it probably does.

I hope this information is helpful.

The Recorder's location and phone number are posted at

https://www.sccgov.org/sites/rec/Pages/Search.aspx?svtyp=Contacts