Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

Well I have a property on the market suppose to close last

Customer Question

Well I have a property on the market suppose to close last Friday however I stopped it because of shady behavior from my realator. I have been waiting to speak with her broker and he did not get back with me,
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer:*****op Kansas 66210 i live in Arizona so I have been taken advantage of being out of state
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: Oh yes
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: She was unethical telling me if I didn't sign the paper work I should seek legal representation
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 3 months ago.

Can you please tell me what your legal question is and be more specific about what sort of unethical conduct has occurred and why you think that allows you to stop the closing of this property?

Hello again,

I see that you read my request for more information, but not where you responded. If you still need assistance, I will need that information before I can answer you. If you no longer need assistance, then you can contact the Site's customer service for a refund of any deposit you might have left with them.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
The deal fell thru the buyer cxld the contract
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Something very fishy about all this my Realator was clearly not working for me. There were 2 spots so they say left to sand and paint in the siding and the deal was done. She had me paying for everything and replacing everything in the home whether it needs it or not. Roof furnace foundation issues which I did. She threatened me multiple times to seek legal counsel ?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I can send u some of the docs if u would like to review . 3 mo deal so I am screwed
Expert:  Attyadvisor replied 3 months ago.

I am a different Attorney. The Attorney that was working with you opted out.

Can you tell me what occurred on the part of the realtor that was unethical? Did the Purchaser do anything to breach the contract?

Can you attach the documents?