Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

Litton loan took over a loan that was placed on my home and

Customer Question

Litton loan took over a loan that was placed on my home and they weren't suppose to ,the loan was put on my house during the time my father was dying ,I want to sue the ones that signed and got the check and Litton loan its a preditory loan ,all I wanted to know was how do I clear my house and get all my money back ,what do I do please help
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Real Estate Lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: is there a real estate lawyer in shreveport
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: louisiana
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: I've been in three bankruptcy's ,but no papers for a law ssuite
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I'm ready
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to help if I can. However, I am unclear about your question. Can you provide a little more background information and perhaps clarify the question? Thank you.