Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I have some landlord-tenant issue. will you be have to help

Customer Question

I have some landlord-tenant issue. will you be have to help me?
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?
Customer: excuse the typo, be able to help Michigan Ann Arbor
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: We had signed a one-year lease. No paperwork been filed. I recently emailed the landlord and her agent about moving out plan. Was rejected.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Thank you. Here is the summary of my issues: I signed a one-year lease for a house. However, I doubled that my daughter develop severe allergy to the house's old carpet and plan to break the lease and move out. Try to negotiate with the landlord, but she refused. Thus I have to pay over $10,000 for the rest rent if I insist to move out. I'm looking for help! Thank you. -Wanlu I
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

Have you had any tests done on the carpet to see if it is something like mold that is causing the problems?

.

What is your legal question that I can help with tonight?

.

.

thanks