How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have some landlord-tenant issue. will you be have to help

Customer Question

I have some landlord-tenant issue. will you be have to help me?
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?
Customer: excuse the typo, be able to help Michigan Ann Arbor
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: We had signed a one-year lease. No paperwork been filed. I recently emailed the landlord and her agent about moving out plan. Was rejected.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Thank you. Here is the summary of my issues: I signed a one-year lease for a house. However, I doubled that my daughter develop severe allergy to the house's old carpet and plan to break the lease and move out. Try to negotiate with the landlord, but she refused. Thus I have to pay over $10,000 for the rest rent if I insist to move out. I'm looking for help! Thank you. -Wanlu I
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.


Have you had any tests done on the carpet to see if it is something like mold that is causing the problems?


What is your legal question that I can help with tonight?





Related Real Estate Law Questions