How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 19021
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Please help me, I have paid P.A T in full over the past few

Customer Question

Hello Pearl , please help me, I have paid P.A T in full over the past few months, I was assured that my mortgage would be modified , I'm having trouble getting phone calls returned & when I get a call their asking for documentation that iv'e already sent to them. They notified the lender that they were no longer representing my interests, I have since straightened that out but I feel their not working with my best interests in mind . thank you pearl, thomas figueiredo
JA: The Fraud Examiner will know what to do. Is there anything else important you think the Fraud Examiner should know?
Customer: I just feel that P.A.T is drowning me in paperwork & all the promises made when I signed the contract have yet to be fulfilled
Submitted: 5 months ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 5 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 5 months ago.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties. However, I need clarification. Who is P.A.T?

Thank you for your cooperation

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Prime assistance team
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 5 months ago.

Thank you for the information.

If this organization is no longer representing your interests, you need to work directly with the lender or find another organization to help you. That's your only option here.

I am sorry that I do not have better news for you.

Best wishes,

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for your help
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 5 months ago.

You are quite Welcome!

All the best,

Related Real Estate Law Questions