Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I am having an issue with neighbors not cleaning up behind

Customer Question

I am having an issue with neighbors not cleaning up behind their dogs and not having them on a leash
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: Muirwood Village Reynoldsburg OH
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: Not to my knowledge. I have spoken with the rental office on several occasions. Stilll no change.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Is there a charge for this
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Real Estate Lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: What is the rest?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  RealEstateAnswer replied 1 month ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

If the management is failing to act, you can contact the police and report this. I say this because the dog owner can be issued a citation and fined, for both acts, which you shared above. They have an obligation to clean up after their pet and keep them on a leash, for safety purposes and if this is not happening, they can be in violation of county/city codes, ordinances and laws, which control.