WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced real estate lawyer and real estate broker.
62735101

Paid for month in transitional housing dorm room on fixed

Customer Question

Paid for month in transitional housing dorm room on fixed ssi Medicare physical and ptsd/domestic violence issues and dir. Bank dep. Income and last night after doing laundry and shower my deadbolt busted through by YMCA women's red for only by sec. guard who did not say who "he" was, just knocking on my locked door before busting thru my dead bolt while screaming and keeping door shut with both bear feet and calling 911. Police show and tell me I have one hour to pack a few things (with a walker and cane, 51 years old, crosswalk/slip and fall injury (at YMCA in room was slip and fall resulting in permanent nerve damage,etc) and at 9 pm Sunday dec.11,2016 the police gave me the YMCA one hour evi
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: I was made homeless because a few women do not like me due to being a Christian mostly. Not a court notice either. In phoenix az. This
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: This can't be legally binding?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I'm in a hotel room by myself and do not know how to get belongings or where to go. No paperwork filed. Left in the dark in back parking lot with a cab. they know I have a history of ptsd, se Sexual abuse and domestic violence. Don't know what other women charged for rent. Mine is for 1 nd 1 bath plus utilities when it's all
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  WiseOwl58 replied 4 months ago.

Under Arizona law, they cannot evict you in such circumstances. Not only do you have a claim against the YMCA, but I suggest you go to the legal aid society in Phoenix who will help you for free and get you into a safe residence.

Here is the website and contact information

http://clsaz.org/

• 305 S. 2nd Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85003
  • (602)(###) ###-####/li>
  • (602)(###) ###-####/li>
  • *****@******.***

Hours of Operation

• Monday - Friday:
    8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.

Please rate 4 or 5 and close out the question. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.