WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced real estate lawyer and real estate broker.
62735101

Re the Pennwood Crossing answer, I live in the same park and

Customer Question

Re the Pennwood Crossing answer, I live in the same park and have the same situation -- bought new home from Weisser homes and have girlfriend on the lease as a co-occupant, but in this case she co-owns the mobile home and is on the title as such. But I have a deeper problem. I believe Pennwood Crossing deliberately caused my rent check to bounce -- I paid my rent on October 30th, but a week later I got notice that my check had bounced. Here's what I thiknk they did .They noticed that my check was a BA credt card loaner check for 3 months ($2006) that was not good after November 2nd, so they usually cash my checks immediaately, I believe they sat on this one and didn't try to bank it until November 5th, at which time it bounced. So of course I had to cover November with a cashier's check, but the bad thing is that they put me on notice that if this happens one more time in the next six months, I will be evicted from the park! What can I do outside of pay on time (I will) with a regular bank check. ****@*****.** PLEASE DO NOT PUBLISH MY QUESTION AND YOUR ANSWER ON THIS SITE OR THEY WILL SEE IT AND FIND OTHER WAYS TO ***** FROM THE PARK. WHAT HAPPENED IN THE CASE ABOVE RE PENNWOOD CROSSING AND THE GUY WITH THE WEISSER MOBILE HOME? THANKS ******@*****.***
JA: PayPal, Debitcard or credit card are all fine. Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Dear Law Pro, Real Estate Lawyer,
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: No, but I'd like to simplify my question from my posting the other day.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Do you still have what I wrote last time?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  WiseOwl58 replied 3 months ago.

I would write the answer here, but you said not to, so I suggest you accept the phone chat and we can discuss confidentially on the phone.

Please rate 4 or 5 and close out the question. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.